Tournament description and rules

Go down

Tournament description and rules

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:54 am

Best EHM coach tournament

Tournament opened to all. Who will be the best EHM coach?

At the begining of the season, all GMs receive the same EHM team (all the players are exactly the same) and have to take it to the Cup.
All teams have to remain the same at all times, no trade, no UFA contract. Only promotion/demotion with farm and prospects contracts are accepted.

This tournament will start at the beginning of a season with 30 coaches and will end after the last Stanley Cup game of the same year.

If there is too many interested people, a qualification round will be organized before with a pre-season, same teams, to determine the 30 final participants.

These final 30 Gms will be able to personalize their team and players (only names). All the rest remain the same for all.

This tournament will start January 15th, 2008.

Rules :

- Tournament duration: 1 EHM year
- All teams are the same at the beginning (players caracteristics)
- No trade, no UFA, no Waiver. Only farm moves and prospect signing accepted
- All players have to play in one of their legal position, except on special units where all positions allowed
- Maximum 1 H&G line and 2 NZT lines
- (one of the 3 best team OA (random) suspended 3 games if these last 2 rules are broken)
- Qualification round : 1 sim per day, 6 EHM days simmed
- Tournament : 1 sim per day, 7 EHM days simmed
- Playoffs : 1 sim per day, 4 EHM days simed
- Stanley Cup : 1 sim per day, 2 EHM days simmed
- Qualification Attendance : first 2 consecutive missed sim instructions = Warning !
second 2 consecutive missed sim instructions = direct elimination
- Regular season Attendance (Warnings set to 0 at the beginning) : first 3 consecutive missed sim instructions = Warning !
second 3 consecutive missed sim instructions = direct elimination
- Playoffs Attendance (Warnings set to 0 at the beginning) : first 2 consecutive missed sim instructions = Warning !
second 2 consecutive missed sim instructions = direct elimination

To take part in this tournament, please send your last name, first name and email address to romain.dubois1@libertysurf.fr before January 12th, 2008. I'll send you the Gamefile and you can customize your team (team and players names).

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:13 am; edited 5 times in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://ehm-coach-tournament.top-board.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournament description and rules

Post  Romain on Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:29 am

Finally, I will probably do more than expected in this tournament customization. You will be able to modify :
- players last name, first name and nationality (pro, farm and prospects)
- staffs last name, first name and nationality
- team name and abbreviation
- arena name

If you want, you can also provide me in a zip file some players pictures, team logo, arena picture and/or newspaper header (maximum 50ko per picture).
I will prepare a zip file with all these pictures received. You just will have to unzip it in the right directory.

Iím a little bit disapointed about the total number of GMs registered (12 at this moment). I wonít manage this tournament if we are not, at least, 25.
It would be great not to remain among French-speaking FHL GMs. Donít hesitate to advertise for this tournament in other leagues, specially in English-speaking ones. Please, say itís a very special event. Itís not a league. This tournament will take, at the most, one month and a half.
You can also emphasize that itís never be done before (as far as I know). Thank you in advance for any help in recruiting!

I can assure you of my availability and my dedication on this tournament.

Romain

Tournament forum : http://ehm-coach-tournament.top-board.com
email : romain.dubois1@libertysurf.fr
msn : nouk_miak_nokia_saku@hotmail.com

Romain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Romain on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:04 pm

Just a little update for the attendance rule...

Romain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Romain on Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:17 am

Players positions rule updated to add poll result :
- All players have to play in one of their legal position, except on special units where all positions allowed

Romain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum